How do I go about getting a WildRose GSP puppy, what’s the process?
- Start off by doing your research figuring out exactly what you want in a dog, then call or email us to see if what we have coming will suit your needs.
- Once we (you and I) decide on which litter I will put you on the list for that upcoming litter or current litter if one is available. Once we have the litter on the ground and know what’s going to be available we email everyone on the list to let them know they’ve arrived.
- When we get confirmation from you that you still want one from this litter, we send you our “WildRose GSP Puppy Reservation Form”. When you receive it you take your time and fill it out as fully and completely as possible so we can then as soon as the pups are up and around start figuring out which pup is likely to fit whom.
- You then email us back with one copy of the completed form which will hold your reservation for up to ten days. You then print out a copy of the form and mail it in with your deposit for half of the total purchase price. Deposits may be forwarded to a future litter, but they are DEPOSITS and non refundable.
- As the litters grow and mature and develop we’ll carefully try and match pups to what each prospective owner’s wants, needs, and desires are based on reading your “GSP Puppy Reservation Form”, as well as the emails and phone calls we exchange.
- While we discourage picking solely on such things as marking patterns we realize that sometimes a given pup has so much eye appeal to a given person that, they decide that’s the one they want. If I feel that is an appropriate pup for you I will tell you so, if I feel it is not I will tell you so and exactly why. In the end the final decision is yours, but of those that do accept the pup I think will fit them best satisfaction is guaranteed, and we have the references to prove it.
Note: To help us better serve you please include the following in your email!
Be SURE and take the time to give us as much information as you can think of when you Contact Us. Include such things as where you live, where and what you hunt, if you plan to hunt test, trial, show etc. your pup in your initial inquiry. Such things as your experience with dogs, your intent to have the dog professionally trained or trained by you and the family are very important in matching the right litter and individual pup to everyone. We breed many litters with different objectives in mind, and while we like to think that our dogs are versatile and biddable enough for all of them to fit everyone, some will certainly fit better for some than for others.
The more information you can give us the more accurately we can tell you whether a WildRose GSP is going to fit you. If I can answer any questions you may have feel free to call me at 940-889-4646.